Weirdo Wednesday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 11:52 pm
Also Kim doesn't know what I am thinking at this point so you know SHHHH!
Lisa H.
on 5/10/11 11:54 pm - Whitehall, PA
 shhhhhhhhhh

My tracker

hers 

jastypes
on 5/11/11 12:28 am - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Nicole and the rest of PA!  Back on track emotionally, spiritually and physically.  OA was awesome last night.  It felt like everyone who shared said something I could relate to.  They were telling my story - -how I think, feel and act.  Amazing.  AA tonight.  I have a plan and I'm sticking to it.

B - bacon/egg/cheese wrap
S - banana
L - turkey and swiss on flatbread with veggies
D - chicken tenders, baked potato, green beans
S - 1/2 english muffin with peanut butter.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 5/11/11 1:11 am

Good Morning Nicole and PA!!

SOOOO glad to hear about the firing!! Hopefully things will calm down! Today is ANOTHER testing day but thank goodness it was ALOT shorter than the other days so I am done already!! WOO HOO!

So the morning began with the child crying because she was throwing her socks at the cat and Dad didn't think it was appropriate and told her so. She was doing this because she was being grumpy to her (which is unusual). Well, once Steven told her to stop and that it wasn't nice, the waterworks began as I am trying to get the hell out of the house!! Thanks Hun!! It was short lived and we were able to get out the door.

Work til 3:30 then chiropractor. I am going out at lunch to get something to eat and stop at Walgreens for a couple of things....Home, pick up the girls, homework, dinner, tv, bed! Such an exciting life I lead!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Love, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views